To Our Valued Guests and Team Members,
We are excited to say Bowling is Back!!
Upon our reopening, there are several changes that we must implement to keep everyone safe. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate this new frontier. “How we have always done it” is now replaced with “This is how we need to do it, now.” We know there will be speed bumps along the way, but together we can ensure everyone’s safety.
Our focus remains on you and your safety. We are following all CDC and the City of Philadelphia Health Department guidelines. We wanted to take this time to review some of the measures we are taking in this initial phase of reopening.
• Guests are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask or shield this is not the time for a bowling visit and you should wait until another time.
• Floor decals have been installed at guest service areas for social distancing reminders.
• Plexiglass has been installed at all guest service areas.
• Plastic Dividers have been placed between pairs of lanes as additional seperation.
• Seats have been removed and/or are marked for social spacing. Please do not move seats.
• A Sanitization Station is provided for guests.
• We are at 50% capacity so only every other lane will be in use for public bowling. There will be no pairs given out unless a group is more than 5 people.
• Bowling balls will be on the ball racks. Our Staff will get you a ball. Please do not take bowling balls from other returns. When you are finished bowling please leave your rental shoes and bowling balls on the lanes and we will come and sanitizer them and return them.
• Please do not camp out when bowling is done. Once bowling is completed, you must exit the facility.
• All lane reservations must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made due to limited capacity requirements. Reservations can be made by phone 215-464-7171 during business hours listed below.
• The front door will be the only entrance into the building at this time.
• Reale’s Pro Shop will be by appointment only at this time. Dennis can be reached by text, email or at https://www.facebook.com/Reales-Pro-Shop-256172598228841/
With everyone’s help we can get back to the fun of bowling. We look forward to seeing you on the lanes
David Zeitz & Scott Hughes
Owners Thunderbird Lanes